Today we 9 from MTTC visited Kanyakulangara GGHSS as part of our curriculum. Iam really lucky to get back into this school again for my intense teaching practise of fourth semester. Collected our portions and timetable
Second day of exams reached School by 9:15 a.m. and exams come and at 9:30 a.m. with prayer Today I got exam duty in 80 where my students of 8f are writing the exam I am so happy to see them back then after that I got duty for verification of Aadhar address of students Headmaster allowed as the trainee teacher to leave the campus by noon itself
As per the time table I didn't have classes today. But as my friend Vismaya informed me that she was leave today and if I am interested I can take her class in 8th and 9th standard as substitution. Actually it was beneficial for me because as yesterday was a holiday I lost my classes in 8th and 9th. I taught types of blood vessels and working of heart in 9b during third and fourth periods. In which the first lesson plan was introduced as a role play model. After lunch break I used to engage with my 8 F students where I taught about simple permanent tissues